Bench Sales Training Procedure
Day 1- Overview of resume of the consultant.
Day 2:-we need login into the Portals by using the Gmail account that we created for the consultant.The Portals are :-
Day 3:- Post the resume in the job portals/boards.
Day 4:-Call the consultant and tell him/her that we are marketing the resume and tell the consultant about our conditions like.
Day 5:- Call the vendors and make submissions.
Day 6 :-
- F1- Student visa:- To study in USA.
- B1-Business visa:- who would like to travel to US for a short duration for business-related reason.
- B2-Visitors visa :- who accompanies the B1 visa holders.
- L1-Labour visa :- Given to the people from other countries to work in US for 7 years.
- L2-Dependent visa for L1i.e for family.
- H1B-work permit:- This visa is given to the people who wants to work in US valid for 3 years and renewed for 3 more years.
- H4-Dependent visa for H1B.
Curricular Practical Training (CPT):- This helps the students (F-1 visa) to continue to work in US related to their studies before completion of Degree.
Optional Practical Training (OPT) :- After 1year of CPT status students are eligible for OPT i.e.., to work after completion of their degrees in the US.
Day 7 :-
There are 3 types of taxes:-
1 1099:- only US citizens and Green cardholders are eligible to pay Tax to the US Govt.
2 W2 – Here taxes will be paid by the employer to US Govt. Green Card, Citizens, and H1B come under this type of employment.
C2C- Corporation to Corporation- It is only for contract jobs and H1 comes under this.
Introduction My Self:-
1 if any vendor calls you please let me know
2 preset locations & willing to related
3 Are you on any project now
Day 8 :- How to take Vendor calls
What Will You Learn?
- How to market a USA candidates profile from India
- End to End recruitment sales procedure